2023 SRRC Branford Membership Information
2023 Membership Form/ Liabilty Waiver
Click on the links above to read and print out the 2023 membership application, liability waiver and rules.
Make sure you read each in it's entirety as there have been some important changes.
In order to receive year end prizes you MUST work with your team during your assigned event. If you fail to work a night or do not work on your assigned team you will forfeit your points for the night! You are required to work the night you rope or ride.
It is the members responsibility to seek out their director before their assigned event starts to check in and confirm they are present. Failure to do so may result in the forfeit of their points for the night.
It is the directors responsibility to be available while their team is working their assigned event, to confirm that their team members are working and to sign them off for doing so.
1. There is a $50 Annual Fee for Membership
$350 Non-Working Fee + $50 MEMBERSHIP FEE
2. If you are over 18 years of age you must have your own
3. If you are 17 years years of age or younger this application MUST be
signed by a parent or guardian.
4. Team Roping is $25.00 for 4 steer.
Speed Events are $10.00 for 3 events (Beginners are $5.00 for 3 events).
Membership CAN NOT be in a minor child's name.
Please read the following SRRC rules.
1. It is my understanding that for the continued progress of the
SRRC Branford I am required to assist in such work
necessary to operate and maintain the club and its grounds.
2. I am required to work with my team in the concession stand,
announcer’s stand, clean up crew and/or arena.
3. If I cannot attend, I understand it is my responsibility to have
someone assume my obligations. If I do not work, I understand I
will forfeit my points for the night.
4. I certify that all horses I bring onto the premises will have a
current negative coggins test and must provide proof is asked.
2023 Temporary Permit
1. This is a Temporary Permit to the SRRC Branford
2. This permit is only good for 1 night of events, for one
(1) person for either Team Roping or Speed Events to which
you DO NOT receive any points and will ride at the end of your class.
3. A Temporary Permit is ONLY good for one event night and can be
issued to participate as many times as they wish throughout the year.
4. If you are 17 years of age or younger, this application MUST
be sign by a parent or guardian. Temporary Membership CAN
NOT be in the minor child's name.
$ 5 Temporary Permit Membership Fees PLUS
$ 10 Speed Event OR $5 Beginner
$ 25 Team Roping Exhibition Class
Speed Event Classes
Beginner - Child Must Be Led By Responsible Person On Foot Or May Ride Alone With Responsible Person In Arena
No Points or Documented Times In This Class
PARTICIPATION ONLY (Boys or Girls)
Pee Wee - Ages 7 and Under (Boys or Girls)
Small Fry - Ages 8-10 (Boys or Girls)
Junior - Ages 11-13 (Boys or Girls)
Senior - Ages 14-18 (Girls Only)
Powder Puff - Ages 19-38
Gracie Allen - Ages 39 and Up
Men's - 14 and Up
***Use your age as of January 1st of the current year***